TYPE OF EDUCATION IMPARTED IN ST.MARY'S
SMART CLASS BASED EDUCATION
Our teacher are inculcating the knowledge in the students through the smart classes and it is being used for all the subject in all classes to make their teaching learning more effective and long lasting.
- Eco friendly campus
- Awareness programmes regarding environment
- Education Observing environment day
- Our St. Mary’s students on 5TH June as to create awareness.
- They come up with the programme with play card banners and posters.
- Maintenance of cleanliness with the support of non teaching staff.
- Plantation of more trees to increase green coverage of the campus.
- Placing dustbins in each class rooms and in the ground. All this is to go ahead with paperless work.
- Disaster management preparedness:
- Disaster preparedness refers to measures taken to avoid and reduce the affection disaster.
- To save the children from the earth quake there is regular dummy practices in the school.
- Fire extinguisher, pace blanket.
- Infirmary with a trained nurse to meet the first aid services.
ART INTEGRATED EDUCATION
As per the guidelines of CBSE the teachers are integrating art in every chapter of every subject. Every chapter is taught with different art forms of music, drawings, crafts, diagrams, and activities, role plays, group discussions and different way of teaching.
Our school promotes not only in education level but also in cultural platforms such as dancing singing, music, art, & crafts etc. The students are provided opportunity to perform their talents on the occasion of Independence Day, Republic Day, Children’s Day, Annual Day etc.
LAB ORIENTED EDUCATION
We have the tremendous measures of developing students in various ways by providing the lab oriented education such as Physics Lab, Math Lab, Chemistry Lab, Computer Labs and Biology Lab.
NORMS OF DISCIPLINE
The Prior Aim and Motive of our St. Mary’s School is to promote the Disciplined Students.